If you are someone who has recently got a new Anker soundcore Bluetooth speaker but needs help with it, this is the right place. Pairing the Anker to your Bluetooth-enabled device is easy; keep reading.
The pairing method for all Anker Soundcore speakers, including the Anker Soundcore, Sounder 2 &3, and the same. Here we will go through ways to pair your Anker device. We will also learn simple troubleshooting tricks.
How To Use The Anker SoundCore?
The Anker Soundcore products are easy to use. You can turn it on/off by touching the power key for one second. After turning it on, the soundcore will connect to your last connected device.
When playing music, you can use the volume button to adjust the volume. You can use the play button to pause/play a song or double-click it to skip.
It also lets you activate voice control like Siri by pressing the play button. You can also use it to answer/reject calls.
How To Pair the Anker SoundCore?
People often wonder how to pair Anker soundcore 2. Below is a simple guide to pairing it with different devices.
- Turn on the Bluetooth speaker after clicking the speaker's power button. You will see a white light blinking along with a sound.
- If you use it for the first time, it will start automatically with pairing mode. If not, you can use the speaker's Bluetooth button to start the pairing mode.
- It will show a steady blue light if connected to any device.
- Next, check the device settings you need to pair your Anker with.
How To Connect With An iPhone?
How to connect Anker speaker to iPhone? Let's find out!
- Go to the settings menu in the iPhone and, toggle on Bluetooth, switch it on.
- Soundcore will appear on other devices. Select it for pairing. After pairing your device, the speaker beeps with the confirmation sound with a stable blue light.
How To Pair Your Anker With An Android Phone?
- Open settings, and go to connections.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and select Soundcore from available devices.
- Make sure both devices stay close to one another while pairing.
How To Pair Your Anker Soundcore With Alexa?
- Install the Alexa app on your phone, and scroll to the settings menu.
- Choose the Alexa device that you want to connect.
- Go to Bluetooth devices, then click "Pair with a new device".
- Scan your soundcore speaker and select it.
- You can also pair anker soundcore headphones with Alexa.
How To Connect My Computer With My Anker Soundcore?
- Go to your window settings and click "devices" and then "Bluetooth devices".
- Switch on the Bluetooth of your computer or laptop.
- Click on "Add Bluetooth" and then on "Bluetooth".
- Select Soundcoredevice from the available list and finally click on pair.
How To Connect And Pair It To An Apple Watch?
- Go to "Settings and then General and then Bluetooth".
- Switch on the Bluetooth and unpair other devices.
- Choose the Anker Soundcore speaker from the available list.
How To Connect Together Two Anker Soundcore Speakers?
You can boost the audio volume further by pairing 2 Anker speakers together.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of both speakers.
- Keep the speakers close and turn on the TWS mode.
- Press the Bluetooth key on both speakers for about 3-5 seconds.
- When you see the green light, both speakers get to pairing mode.
- Next, you will get a confirmation sound. The primary speaker will have one flashing light. The secondary speaker will have a continuous steady light.
- Pair any of your devices with the primary speaker; you are ready to use.
Anker SoundCore 2 Troubleshooting
If you have questions on anker soundcore not pairing or how to pair anker soundcore mini, the below troubleshooting can help.
Speaker Connection Issue
Either the speaker is not in range, or the Bluetooth is faulty
The Device is Not in the Range
Remove obstacles present between the device and the speaker. Or take your device closer to Anker Soundcare.
There are cases when the chip of the Bluetooth connection is blown. To regain the Bluetooth connection, you can desolder the old chip and add a new one. You can connect with a professional as well for this.
Either the speaker is not in range, or the wires are broken.
No Connection with the Speaker
It is possible that your speaker is not in range and thus not connected. Move it closer and try reconnecting.
You may be hearing distorted or no sound when your speaker is broken. If no solution works, the speaker can be faulty.
Bad Sound Quality While Using Bluetooth
Either there are volume issues, the speaker is not in range, or possible interference with waves.
Sound Level Either Too Low or Too High
High or low volume can result in distortion. Try keeping the sound to 85% for the best results.
The Device is Not in the Range
The Bluetooth speakers have to be in close range. The sound will not be good if the device is not in range. Get your device closer for better quality.
Issue With Wave Interference
All Bluetooth uses a wave connection. When there are multiple Bluetooth devices, it can result in interference between the speaker and the device. You can turn off the devices not getting used to recheck the sound quality.
The Power Button Not Working
When the power button is not working properly for your device.
Pressing and Holding All Buttons Simultaneously
You can start by holding all the buttons of the Soundcore at the same time for around 30 seconds. After this, you can press the speaker's power button to turn it on.
Slide the Power Button to its On Position, But Slowly Put it Back
It is possible that your power switch is misaligned. Because of this, the switch will not be connecting to the point for being 'On". Try pressing the power button beyond the resistance, then switching it back to low resistance.
Problems When Switching Between Different Paired Devices
Chances are that the pairing or unpairing is not done correctly.
Not Able To Disconnect To The Last Device
Try switching off the Bluetooth of all the devices and then reconnecting to the required device.
The Speaker is Not in the Pairing Mode
Turn off the Bluetooth and press the speaker's Bluetooth key for a few seconds to start the pairing mode. After this, as it is in pairing mode, reconnect to your speaker.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Turn On Anker Bluetooth Speaker?
Hold the speaker's power button to turn on the Anker Bluetooth speaker and wait a few seconds. Powering it up should be the first of the steps if you want to know how to pair anker soundcore boost.
How Do You Reset Anker Soundcore 2?
You have to press the available mode button for 6 seconds. You can reset the device when settings have not been changed. Once it starts, you will hear a starting sound and steady continuous white light.
How Can I Connect My Bluetooth Speaker To Devices Without Bluetooth?
If you want to know how to pair anker soundcore life p2 without Bluetooth, pairing is impossible. But one can connect the Bluetooth speaker to the device without Bluetooth with the help of an AUX cable.
How Do I Connect Samsung Earbuds?
To find out how to pair anker Bluetooth speaker a7908 with earbuds, follow the below.
- Go to pairing mode and press the call key for a few seconds.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Select the headset from the list of devices.
Which Wireless Earbuds Are Better, Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro Or Samsung Bud Plus?
The final choice depends on the individual preference and the requirement. But overall, the Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro has great sound quality and superior hardware.
How Do You Find The Passkey To Connect A Bluetooth Device To A Ps3?
Most Bluetooth devices connecting to a PS3 have the general 0000 as the passkey. But if that is not the correct code, you can check the manual to find the right code. If that doesn't help, you can contact the manufacturer for support.
What Are Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 Truly Wireless Headphones?
The Anker Soundcare Life Dot 2 are truly wireless headphones that are highly versatile. They are very well-built and snug and stay in your ear even when you are on the move. And all along, the sound is of the best quality.
How Many Paired Devices The Soundcore Life A2 Nc Does Remember?
The Soundcore Life A2 NC can only pair with one device at once, but it will be able to remember multiple devices simultaneously. So when you pair and unpair, the device will still be remembered. In general, it remembers around 5 devices at once.
How To Pair 2 Soundcore Rave Neo Speakers?
Pressing and holding your speaker's Bluetooth button will get you into pairing mode. Once in pairing mode, you can select the device from the list of available devices.